Change color of font, tap action

Detail description of the Feature Request:
Add an option to change the color of the text when text is set to act like a button.
color

Benefit:
You don’t have to create a bitmap font with the text cut out, and add a background layer with the color underneath it. It’s much faster for designers to add the multi-color option.

This was discussed with the Galaxy Watch Designer Development team and they understand the requirement and will consider it for the future release.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

2 Likes

Hi, I know how to create an Action and assign a Tap or Double-Tap action to change an image, but if I am using a digital watch face and want to tap to change the color of the time display (as opposed to a background image), how would I go about doing that? For example, if my default digital watch face shows the time digits in red, how can I set an action to change it to orange upon the Tap Action, then yellow, then green, etc.? Thanks in advance!
Lucky Patcher
Moderator: hyperlink removed

I am also trying to figure out how you can double tap the time, so that the digits (be it HH, MM, SS) will change colour please?

izm1584519919 did you have any joy?

to be able to change the color of the hour you have to create the numbers in png format with the transparent writing to be able to change the font in bitmap, after you have to insert a background of the color you want, after you create the action to change the image background, este es el only way to change the color … :man_shrugging:t2: