Error uploading the Signing Key Failed to perform the requested action

I’ve been trying to upload the signing key for an app for days. However, I have received the following message: Failed to perform the requested action. Please try again.

Is there any maintenance on the system?

@NoMad

Did you get your Corporate Commercial seller status, I remember you had some issues. I just want to make sure it isn’t that. If it isn’t that then I’ll see if I can find out what is up.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi Ron,

Yes, I have Corporate Commercial seller status.

Hi,

Glad to know you got that straightened away. What app are you uploading I see documentation but it is different for different types of apps/games and I don’t know who to ask about it.

Ron

It is an Android game.
And it’s a game that was already published in the store, so I can’t use a Galaxy Store signing key. I need to manually upload my signing key.

Hi Ron,

Any news about this issue?

Hi,

No news for you but bad news for me. My work computer broke and I have to wait for a replacement to be set up and sent to me. Other than logging into the forum from my personal computer I can’t contact any of my knowledge base.

Ping me Friday I’m hoping they will have a computer set up and sent to me on Thursday.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I’m sorry to hear that.

OK thanks

I was able to contact someone in the Store Ops team and will see if they have any information.

Ron

Hello,

In order to look into this we need the content ID of your app. If you prefer, you can open a support request where you can share this details.

Based on above conversation, your app is already live in the store and you are trying to submit an update and upload your key. Does this mean you are updating from a .apk to a .aab?

Gaby

Hi Gaby,

I just sent the app ID privately to Ron.

Yes, the app is already published in the store and I want to update it by updating it with the .aab file.

According to the documentation, I deleted all .apk files and generated the signing key using the PERK tool.

Before this update there were only .apk files

Hello,

I got the Content ID from Ron, I am checking about this with Seller Portal team. Are you using the same key that you used to sign the existing apk?

Thank you,
Gaby

Hi Gaby,

Yes, the same key that I’ve used to sign the existing apk.

Thanks

Hello,

Seller Portal team is asking if you could please create the .zip file using the PEPK tool one more time and then try to upload. If you still see the same error, please let me know.

Thank you,
Gaby

Hi Gaby,

I’m sorry for the delay in responding. I was away from my work computer for a few days to try to generate the file again.

Today I tried again to create the .zip file using the PERK tool and I still see the same error when trying to upload.

Hello,

I sent you a private message, please let me know if you have received it. We need additional information from your account.

Gaby