Icon opacity different when choosing on Wear App vs watch

So I’m using 3 Small Image Complications on my watch face. When I build to device, I get the + icon placeholders. If I click one of those on the watch and choose “Camera Controller”, it’s opacity is around 100%. If I open the Wear App and choose the same “Camera Controller”, it’s opacity is 35% on my watch. Why is that?

I’d like to have it consistent at 100% opacity any way the user chooses an app, whether on the Weap App or the watch. Thanks.

So I’m using 3 Small Image Complications on my watch face. When I build to device, I get the + icon placeholders. If I click one of those on the watch and choose “Camera Controller”, it’s opacity is around 100%. If I open the Wear App and choose the same “Camera Controller”, it’s opacity is 35% on my watch. Why is that?

The complications are designed by the app developer. You can’t control that with any WFS settings.

I’d like to have it consistent at 100% opacity any way the user chooses an app, whether on the Weap App or the watch. Thanks.

I couldn’t see any difference on my watch. My guess it is just your display setting after a short time the opacity dims automatically.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations