Is Admob is the only way to earn money From Apps and Games?

I was surfing the internet to find the best ways to earn money via Developing an Android App or Game. I Found only one Way i.e Admob to Make Money.

Please let me know if anyone knows some other ways to earn quick money via Mobile App/Game Development.

#Thanks in Advance

There are multiple ways to monetize Android apps. Google Admob is a popular choice for showing ads in apps but there are also numerous alternatives that could be used for showing ads (just search for Admob alternatives for a large list). The other option would be to provide inapp purchases or subscriptions to your users.

The best way to earn money is to focus on developing an app that has a great user experience and then figuring out which monetization solution complements that experience.

You can monetize android apps through multiple options. You can transfer traffic to blogs or your affiliate programs.
S-educate.in

There are lot’s of way to making money from apps and games but Admob is the best way to make money. There are several ways such as:

1. Advertising (via banner, video, native ad, interstitial ad, incentivized ad)
  2. Referral Marketing (Amazon)
  3. In-App Purchase & Freemium Model (PokemonGO)
  4. Subscription Model (Wall Street Journal)
  5. Sponsorship (Weather Channel)
  6. Crowdfunding (Hello Earth)
  7. Email Marketing (NY Times)
  8. App Merchandise & E-commerce (Angry Birds)

Rashed
CEO
Bd Jobs Circular

There are lot’s of way to making money from apps and games but Admob is the best way to make money. There are several ways such as:

Haytham
El7lwa.com

My monthly salary can range from 3,000 to 7,000. It all depends on how much work there will be and orders, because because of 2020, a lot of things went online and people lost their jobs, which is why there are fewer customers. That’s why I found a way to fix this problem. I found the highest paying apps and now I can make good money from this one as well. In this case, you only need free time and a smartphone to complete tasks or just download apps and games. This is not difficult at all, but you can earn an additional hundreds of dollars a month, and sometimes thousands

You’re knowledgeable, thanks…
CEO
Naijafile

We find ads work best for us. I am trying to expand on my Keto UK website into an app, but would look to make it a payed subscription. This will take some work as we need to build up the database to really offer something worth the monthly fee, we also would look to offer a free version that would show adds and have limited amounts of information with a easy upgrade option to the paid version.

I have explored multiple ways to make money online like email marketing, referral marketing, e-commerce but I found Adomb is the best way among them. It is very necessary to found a user-friendly app for fast monetization, dotmentech is providing the best app development services.
Please let me know if anyone knows other ways to make a big amount in a short time.

Thank you for rising this issue. I was also suffering because i have a site on apk games. I also wanted to know from where i can earn besides Admob. I got many different ideas from the comments. Thanks.

M.aelkhalek
TURBO1.CO

There are many ways to make money online. With the development of the Internet, now everyone can earn. But you have to be careful because there are many scammers on the Internet. I also played video games; I helped by this website http://yourmoneygeek.com/; it describes everything clearly. People just 20 years ago could not imagine that you can make a lot of money without leaving home. There are a lot of employers in the world who need your skills. My friend is good at using Photoshop, and he earns a lot of money doing orders in Photoshop.

The best way to earn money is to focus on developing an app that has a great user experience and then figuring out which monetization solution complements that experience.

The income earned from AdMob will be parallel to the data such as app’s grading, the downloading rate in Google Play and App Store. The time users spent on the app is also a crucial factor.