Make permanent the alphabet of built-in contact list app

It would be good to have permanetly visible the Aplhabet of the built-in contact list on all Galaxy mobiles. (mine is S9) Now it disappeare after a few secs and come back only when I move the contact up or down a little. Highlighted with red on the capture:

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end product suggestions.

I would recommend you post using the Samsung Members App or at Samsung support select Contact US and then the Social tab Join the Conversation

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

I have tried (which is the same link what you put here) but it always redirect me to the national (Hungarian) site. The people there drove me off and inform me that they have no any contact to DEV team.
So I tried this forum.
I could not find any other possibility to have this very small change what all of my previous Huawei knew but Samsung not.

I understand it isn’t just Samsung it is also hard to send suggestions to the Android Development team as well.

I wish I could point you to a contact but I don’t have one either. This forumis for app developers not the system developers

Ron
Samsung Developer Program