Predictive text mixing different languages

I have an S10+ and I work with different languages, in the past the predictive text had been working while suggesting/predicting words according each selected language in the space bar. These days it is mixing all languages which is making the predictive function somewhat inefficient.

In other words, in the past I could select to have prediction for multiple languages: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, etc… however the prediction in the past was always in the language chosen in the space bar; now even though I am selecting Spanish language in the keyboard it gives/predicts English words - More examples here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note9/predictive-text-mixing-different-languages/td-p/1838534

I’ve already cleaned the cache and the data but nothing has changed. Is there a way to solve this?

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for product bug reports, questions or concerns.

You already have checked the product community and if there is no solution there I don’t know where to suggest you look. I don’t know if this is a Samsung issue or Android issue.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed at some point but I’ll leave it open for a short time in case others have suggestions.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program