Samsung Contacts with location map detail

I’m more than a decade old Samsung customer. No plans to move out in near future too. Have used Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, then Samsung Galaxy A9 pro, currently using Samsung Galaxy A51. I prefer to save a contact with their location map added (home/work or both), so that when I need to meet that person at home/work, whereas I’m in some remote place; I can just select the contact and follow the map to reach them. Not only that, While I share the contact information to others, you can provide an option to share only number or to include address, location map etc, so that the privacy can also be maintained.
(Not sure whether its already there in any other vendors or any other models of Samsung. I suggested, as it came to my mind)

Hello slaruns,
Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this forum is for 3rd party developer issues.

Samsung’s developers do not Follow this board to prevent any potential dispute or misunderstanding as to the similarity between Unsolicited Submissions and our internally and independently developed products, technology and services.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community