Samsung Dial

Hi, what is the revenue stratification percentage of Samsung dials, thanks.

I don’t understand your question. It does not seem to have anything to do with Galaxy Watch Studio.

Revenue Stratification has nothing to do with designing watch faces. If you can rephrase your question maybe I can get you an answer but anything to do with revenue would be a privacy issue.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. In addition, I submitted one request for a design review in November. I would like to know whether the Watch Face audit result will be sent to my email in the near future? And where can I check the audit results?

I am very pessimistic that they will have a result for you in December. They didn’t have results in December last year.

Ron

I’m sorry to bring bad news. Samsung announced they were not going to publish any new Tizen Based Watch faces after this month. The new policy for all intents and purposes makes approving new watch face designers useless.

You can still use GWS for your own use. And there are some 3rd party watch face stores that will sell new designs.

Ron

@Expresafety @r.liechty_SDR
Yes, I was rejected too. I thought it was because of a mistake I made and they didn’t like my designs. Now I’m relieved a bit and at the same time I’m upset. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I think they were discussing closing the store for new content and the review team was waiting for that decision. I had heard office gossip but it isn’t my department and there was no confirmation so I couldn’t say anything.

Ron