SDB Command Failure

whenever I try to send the watch face to my watch it sends 65% then i get a SDB command Warning with a long list of stuff (whether im trying to send through my phone or through wifi). how can i fix this?

I’ve been seeing a lot of these lately. While wearable Author Certificates do not expire at this time, Distributor certificates can. see this page for how to extend or replace your current Developer Certificate.

Hope this helps,
Ron
Samsung Developer Program

I actually figured out how to fix it, took me a while tho, I had to delete both my certificates since renewing them didnt work, after I did that I was getting a tpk error, so I had to change the view to the always on display and it worked then. It was a weird fix but now it works!

I moved this to the Galaxy Watch - Tizen Studio forum

You should not change the Author certificate if you wish to load an app to the store. You have to use the same Author’s certificate if you need to update or modify the app in the store. It doesn’t matter if you are just a hobbyist. If you have something in the store try to restore the original Author Certificate

If you had both a Tizen Distributor and Samsung Distributor certificate that will also cause you to get an expired distributor certificate. You should not have more than one type of Distributor Certificate even if Tizen Studio Certificate manager allows it.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program