Status display on Galaxy S21+ screen when it is off

On the Galaxy S9+ there was a led indicator that let you know if you had text or email or messages and if the battery was low when the screen was off.

On the Galaxy S21+ I note that there is dimmed text when the phone is charging indicating the time left to full charge. e.g.

69% 41m until full

Is is possible to implement a similar system for unread messages and emails? Either an icon or text? It should be faint like the charging indicator. If there is concern about burnout then it should be easy to make the icon move around the screen.

The rationale is that there are situations (e.g. in meetings) where you need to glance at the phone to check for a message or email without activating the screen.

Thanks

Thanks

Turn off Power Saving Mode and turn on Always on Display in the Lock Screen Settings. Customize your Always on Display.

However, this forum is for 3rd party developer issues.

Samsung’s developers do not Follow this board to prevent any potential dispute or misunderstanding as to the similarity between Unsolicited Submissions and our internally and independently developed products, technology and services.

I would recommend you post at https://www.samsung.com → Click on Explore Tab → Click on Community. I believe they have a feedback system that allows your type of constructive requests.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community