[Update] new version release for Watch Face Studio Issue after 2023

[2023.01.04] Update

A new version that fixed the issue is now being distributed to you. (link)
Once again I’m sorry for your inconvenience and Thank you for your understanding and generosity.

지금 이슈가 수정된 새 버전이 배포되고 있습니다.
다시 한 번 불편을 드려 죄송하며 이해해주심에 감사드립니다.

[2023.01.02] Notice

Hi! everybody

Happy New Year!

I’m very sorry that the issue has occurred since the new year
The issue have been occurring in WFS since the new year due to issues with abnormal behavior in the process of reading system date.

We’re preparing new version Now, and it will be distributed within this week.
Temporarily to use WFS, you can change the date of the PC to a month other than January
But this date changes can affect other programs, such as accessing web pages or anothers. Since new version will be released, please change it to the current date after installing the new version.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you

14 Likes

Dear the person in charge of Samsung Electronics. Please give a quick notice to Korean users.

2 Likes

I accept your apologize :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You only have to reset the date to December 2022 when starting the program, then you can reset that date to the current date, the program will then continue to work.

4 Likes

Thank you for timely response :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah . What He said. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the heads up Catherina. And a happy new year to you too.

If I may, I have an issue. My PC crashed and just replaced it with one running on Windows 11. After installing the latest Watch Face Studio, it does not run. It says “A javaScript error occured in the main process”. I’m certain its no fault of the WFS, but where can I download the older version of WFS? I just want to try running an older one.

1 Like

Its OK, I found the cause of the issue. Watchface Studio 1.3.12 Frozen When Date is 1 Jan 23 Cannot Open - #4 by Osman

2 Likes

Thanks Catherina. :+1:

Waiting for the update. I am using WFS with date change :slight_smile:

Happy New Year To You and Every one.

1 Like

Thank you @catherina00. No big Splash then. Look forward to testing the Patch. Good reports from everyone I would Hope.

It works. Thanks for update

1 Like