What is a Feature Request?

If you have an idea about how our tools can be improved, please submit it as a feature request. The community can show its support by voting and provide comments on how this idea could be implemented. When submitting please:

• Provide information about the use case you have in mind. Context will give the community a clear vision of your idea.

• Be specific about your ask and the benefits it will have to the ecosystem.

• Do you have more than one idea? Please submit separate feature requests for each idea.

Our team will review the feature requests submitted and communicate with product and engineering team. We cannot guarantee that all feature requests will be implemented.

While Samsung willingly will accept feedback on how to improve their developer tools. Samsung does not accept unsolicited ideas for end user products, to avoid any possible disputes in the future. Samsung also encourages the safeguarding of any original ideas and not to post them in a public forum. See more about Samsung’s unsolicited ideas policy at this site. https://www.secbuy.com

Show your support for a new feature by voting for a feature request. Please keep in mind that you have a limited amount of votes. Once a feature request is closed, you will receive your vote back. Then you will be able to use it again, to vote for a different feature request. You can also change your mind and get your vote back by clicking on vote a second time and selecting to remove vote.

1 Like

I have used my votes few days ago, today I also voted and noticed I have more free votes than before. How do I know which requests were closed, if any?

We will be solving/closing the feature requests once a decision has been made. Once a feature request is closed, users that voted will get their votes back. We will inform in each topic about the decision made for that specific feature request.