Wifi connected but no internet

Hi,
I recently bought a Tab S6 for my partner but am having a problem with the WiFi.
It will be connected fine then randomly out of the blue the internet will stop working and the WiFi symbol will have an exclamation mark next to it.
The only way to fix it is to disconnect and reconnect WiFi - untill it happens again.
All my other devices connect to the same WiFi network fine without any problems.
Any help please?

Thanks

Some modems have a limit to the number of devices that can be connected at one time. You should check that as an issue. Instead of disconnect and reconnect forget the connection, search and connect again.
I’ve also had an issue because a device was connected to a neighbor’s xfinity wifi and when it dropped it kept trying to reconnect to that wifi.

Having said all you probably already knew, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns.

I would recommend you post using the Samsung Members App or at Samsung support select Contact US and then the Social tab Join the Conversation

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program