Help w/ One UI Beta

Sorry for posting this here but I’ve having difficulties getting an answer. I would like to register for the One UI Beta Program (current device is SM-S908U 512gb) however when I log into my Samsung Members App I don’t see the “Registration for One UI Beta Program” either in my notices nor my home banner(s). I have taken part in One UI Beta’s in the past and would like to do so again. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I’m not sure if One UI Beta is open right now since the One UI 5 was just released.

• The One UI Beta Program is available only for specific devices, OS versions, and countries.
  • Beta program period and compatible devices vary by country.
  • One UI features can differ depending on the device enrolled in the beta program.

If you were in previous versions my guess is it is not open. If you changed devices or countries or service providers that also may be a reason.

However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. This forum is for 3rd party developer issues. So you might get better help from the Samsung Community.

I would recommend you use the Samsung Members App for feedback
or
go to https://www.samsung.com and depending on your location
either → Click on Explore Tab → Click on Community
or
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and under support is a link to the community

Ron
Samsung Developer Community

Many thanks. I appreciate the info.