Login problem,support problem

Hello!From one week I cannot access my profile. My profile page doesn’t load.I need to use VPN and then I login successful. I try to send ticket to support but support page is completely different I don’t receive help many days.I have also application under review from many days. After all how to receive normal support?!?

1 Like

From one week I cannot access my profile. My profile page doesn’t load.I need to use VPN and then I login successful.

What seller are you, Android, Theme, TV they each have a different Seller office. I can look into it if I know which one you are. Also are you using Chrome browser or if not try using that it is the recommended browser.

I try to send ticket to support but support page is completely different I don’t receive help many days.

Yes it recently changed and they are working on improving it but for the most part it is a quicker response than the previous 1:1 Enquiry method. Each week we identify ways to improve and they seem to be getting fixed.

I have also application under review from many days. After all how to receive normal support?!?

Samsung normally adds new Devices in August and because of that every older app is tested for the newer devices also there are summer vacations and so on. So it is normal for reviews to be slower in July. However define many days it may be abnormal or normal depending on the type of App.

More information would help,

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I’m Android Developer

@teyri

I believe it is just because they are starting to review apps for a new mobile release or Android update. That causes delays. If you don’t get a response approval or rejection in 5 business days then create an support request (contact us).

As for the profile, I don’t know why that isn’t accessible you’d need to create the service request and put in NA for things that don’t apply for your request but are mandatory. Make this a separate support request than the review one.

If you don’t get a suitable response let me know next Monday, I can try to get more information.

Ron

I’m waiting from 6 business days for app review and don’t receive any news about this problem.
About profile , I provide log file from Chrome browser . From log file I see some IP address problem, but I will wait answer from Support. I hope this problems to be fixed soon. I’m developer since 2012 and for a first time I have such problems with Samsung Support.

1 Like

I want to inform developers here that my problems are not fixed.Answer from Support about my Profile was - contact with your network provider! I don’t have problem with network…
About content review- I’m waiting from 30.06.2022.Now is 8.7.2022 ,no answer from Support.Problem is not fixed!
I have 6 active application with sales.I cannot access my profile normal I need to use VPN.So after last updates Samsung Support it’s not what should be.

1 Like

Hi,

since 2 or 3 days i can not enter the Seller Portal Page anymore.
Its stuck on loading the page (empty screen) and nothing happens.
Is there a new entry page?

https://seller.samsungapps.com

Matze - styles4you

My problem is exactly the same!

1 Like

HI Matze, Teyri,

I assume you are able to get past the second page log in and that is where it is hanging. If it is different place it is hanging let me know.

I have no issue if you are using Internet Explorer I don’t believe it is supported anymore. Chrome or Samsung Internet is the recommended browser. clear your browser history or try and sign in in a New Incognito window.

Also be sure to allow pop ups for the site.

Ron

Hi Ron,

when I use this link (https://seller.samsungapps.com), I always end up on a blank page that loads endlessly… After maybe 20 seconds I get at least on chrome this as a result.

I had tried Chrome, Firefox on desktop and on mobile (all latest version) … everywhere the same.
Is there maybe a different site with a log in option?

:confounded:

1 Like

This is how the console (on chrome look like).

Hi Matze,

It was suggested that this might be a VPN issue are you using a VPN. Try a different network

The only other thing I can think of is try adding seller.samsungapps.com as a safe internet site. I know chrome once popped up a query for the samsungapps.com site for me as a possible spoof

Ron

Hi Matze,

We tried it from VPN Germany and got the same result you got.

Ron

I do not use a VPN. What I found out… when I use my connection through my router/wifi, I have this problem. But when I turn off my wifi on my smartphone, and my phone connects to my mobile provider (which is different) it is working.

Strange.

1 Like

Hi Matze.

I’m Ron’s manager. I tried this from my home in the US, not on the Samsung VPN. Without the VPN, I could connect to seller office. When I connected my personal VPN (PIA) to a US endpoint, it worked fine. When I connected to an endpoint in Berlin, I got the same results you’re seeing.

I wonder if a part of the CDN that runs the seller office front-end is failing in EU. As it’s Friday night in Korea, I don’t think we can resolve this until next week. We’ve started an email discussion with the right people.

If possible, you might see if you can use some kind of VPN or Proxy to a North America or Korea endpoint and see if that lets you in.

Hi Eric,

I don’t have a VPN, but I tried a proxy and selected a US server. The website is loading. Looks like it must have something to do with my location.

Since the site works through my mobile provider the problem is not immediately problematic for me now, but hopefully you will find a solution over the next week.

In any case, thanks for the feedback at this late hour. :+1:
Kr Matze

Situation with me is the same . I’m from Bulgaria. When I use VPN website load normal also on my mobile network. When I use my home network with Wifi page don’t load…

Looks like now its working for me. :+1:

1 Like

Yes the problem is fixed :+1::blush:

1 Like