Not able to run Unit tests when Knox SDK is enabled

So my wearable app is using Knox SDK. Since I want to cover everything possible with tests I came upon a problem. I’m basically not able to run tests because Knox SDK API is not defined. I tried to include it in Tizen Setting as I would do in regular app put I only see Platform tab there.

Does anyone knows how to overcome this problem?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Jovan,
You may get appropriate suggestion if you report it to Knox Sdk team regarding your issue.
Check out the link below to get support for knox sdk-

Thanks.

Jovan,

Any luck in getting this figured out? I couldn’t find anything on the Knox sites about this.

Jeremy

@jovan.jocovic - this is how to get your Unit Tests running again:

1. open Test Project Properties:C++ Linker:Libraries:
  2. add to Library Search Path (replace the 4.0 with whatever platform you are targeting):
  • “${SDK_INSTALL_PATH}/platforms/tizen-4.0/wearable/rootstraps/wearable-4.0-device.core/usr/lib”
  1. add to Libraries:
  • mdm
  • mdm-common
  1. open Test Project Properties:C Compiler:Includes:
  2. add to Include paths (replace 4.0 with whatever platform you are targeting)
  • “${SDK_INSTALL_PATH}/platforms/tizen-4.0/wearable/rootstraps/wearable-4.0-device.core/usr/include”
  1. open Test Project Properties:C++ Compiler:Includes:
  2. add to Include paths (replace 4.0 with whatever platform you are targeting)
  • “${SDK_INSTALL_PATH}/platforms/tizen-4.0/wearable/rootstraps/wearable-4.0-device.core/usr/include”
  1. Apply and Close - Choose YES to reindex the files
  2. Build, Run as Tizen Native Unit Test and Coverage
  3. Rejoice
2 Likes