Reregister not Possible

It is not possible to reregister a rejected watchface, becouse the binairy is blocked.

@GJL

Since February 8th the Galaxy Store is not accepting any new Watch Face apps.

Was this submitted prior to February 8th? Can’t you just update the existing binary?

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

These watchfaces are uploaded before 8 februari. But there was an error and the new binairy upload was not allowed.

Verzonden vanaf Outlook voor Android

If this was a rejected NEW face, you won’t be allowed to update the binary to add it again. No NEW faces can be added now.

Starting Feb 8 you can only update your EXISTING Tizen-based watchface apps in Seller Portal.

@GJL

Since this was submitted before the date, I’ll handle this via your developer support request.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

HI Ron

Can a person update an older Binary, but design a whole new watchface on the same bbinary as “new” and then register that?

Yes you could but I don’t think there is really any benefit to doing it unless it is advertised by you.

I think you need to make the version a lower number. Otherwise anyone that had purchased the previous version would be able to update their watch face for free and may get a notification that it is free. They also might be displeased thinking they would get a simple improvement and get a totally different look and feel.