Ошибка программы?

При создании циферблата в дневном и вечернем режиме (AOD) и сохранении и создании файлов а также при передаче на телефон все работает идеально. НО, стоит закрыть программу как при следующем запуске программы ранее сохраненные файлы имеют ТОЛЬКО дневную тему ,тоесть режим AOD приходится создавать заново. Удалил программу и установил заново- проблема осталась. Что делаю не так или куда смотеть??? Спасибо

When creating a watch face in day and night mode (AOD) and saving and creating files, as well as when transferring to a phone, everything works perfectly. BUT, it is worth closing the program, as the next time the program is launched, previously saved files have ONLY a daily theme, that is, the AOD mode has to be created anew. I deleted the program and reinstalled it - the problem remained. What am I doing wrong or where am I going??? thank you

Это ошибка в Galaxy Watch Studio 2.0.1 Вы можете ** [Загрузите GWS2.0.0 из предыдущих версий] (Galaxy Watch Studio for Tizen | Samsung Developers)* * На странице загрузки. Проблема в том, что AOD не загружен в проект, когда вы его открываете.

Хорошая новость Предыдущая версия GWS откроет ваш ранее сделанный AOD.

Надеюсь, это поможет, если у вас все еще есть проблема, дайте нам знать.

This is a bug in Galaxy Watch Studio 2.0.1 you can download the GWS2.0.0 from the previous versions on the download page. The issue is that the AOD is not loaded in the project when you reopen it.

The good news the previous version of GWS will open your previously made AOD.

Hope this helps, if you still have an issue let us know.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations