Unable to Sign In to Samsung Health Stack Web Portal

Recently I have follow the instruction below to setup the Samsung Health Stack backend system and web portal into my localhost.
Backend system: Installing the Backend System | Samsung Health Stack
Web Portal: Installing the Web Portal | Samsung Health Stack

After setup, the result of the command “docker ps a” as below:

I tried to sign up the new user in web portal (localhost:8081) but hit the following error:
{
“message”: “JSON decoding error: Instantiation of [simple type, class com.samsung.healthcare.account.adapter.auth.supertoken.SuperTokensApi$User] value failed for JSON property email due to missing (therefore NULL) value for creator parameter email which is a non-nullable type; nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.module.kotlin.MissingKotlinParameterException: Instantiation of [simple type, class com.samsung.healthcare.account.adapter.auth.supertoken.SuperTokensApi$User] value failed for JSON property email due to missing (therefore NULL) value for creator parameter email which is a non-nullable type\n at [Source: (io.netty.buffer.ByteBufInputStream); line: 1, column: 399] (through reference chain: com.samsung.healthcare.account.adapter.auth.supertoken.SuperTokensApi$AccountResponse["user"]->com.samsung.healthcare.account.adapter.auth.supertoken.SuperTokensApi$User["email"])”
}

Can I know what’s the error about and any solution on this? Please advise.

Thanks.

1 Like

There is another report of this issue.

I’d suggest you open a support request for the Samsung Developer Support Request for Health issue.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations