About the Samsung IAP Subscription 'cancelSubscriptionDate' column display issue

Good morning.

I am developing an IAP server for Galaxy Store application.
Currently, I am testing the subscription in a sandbox environment.

I have a few questions to ask.

1. It is under development by referring to the Check subscription status part of the official document.
    When I requesting data with getSubscriptionStatus of SOAP API, if subscription is canceled,
    the cancelSubscriptionDate parameter value is 2021-06-29 13:50:07.0.
    (It is transmitted with an additional .0 value appended to it. )
    It’s not matched from document specification YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss GMT.
    Please check whether the problem occurs only in the sandbox environment or if it is a bug.

2. In the sandbox environment, when a user cancels a subscription or the subscription ends automatically,
    the value of the cancelSubscriptionDate parameter is updated with a value of about 10 minutes added to the subscriptionEndDate parameter value.
    I wonder if this is the correct part.

Please answer the above two questions.
Thank you.

Hi,

Welcome to our Samsung Developer Community.

Regarding your 1st issue, we are communicating with respective team about this issue.

Regarding your 2nd query, When the subscription is cancelled by the user or by any other reason, API shows the date and time of the cancellation. However, this subscription is still valid until the current subscription period has ended. That’s why you should check the subscriptionEndDate to see if the subscription period has ended or not.

Let me know if you have any other query.

Thank you,
Jakia