BLE Connectivity Issue - Gatt 22 in Android 10

Hi,

Our mobile app which connects to shaver ( BLE enabled), doesn’t work on some of the Samsung devices after updating to Andriod 10. The connection ( first time connection and second time onwards ) was working fine earlier when the same devices were on Android 9.

Some of the devices Devices we tested : Samsung Note 1 0, Samsung S9, Samsung M31.

Scenario : First time connection works fine, but second time onwards connection is NOT working if we switch OFF and ON in between.
Work Around: The connection gets succeeded if the mobile phone goes for a restart or Flight mode ON/OFF toggle happens. Then connection gets succeeded after that.

What has changed from Android 9 to Android 10 ? What is the reason for this behaviour ? how this issue can be solved ?

More details:
Looks like BLE pending change indication is causing the problem when ever there is a Bluetooth Switch OFF happens , which is preventing further connection success. Because of this pending change indication the connection request returns Gatt-22 error.

Regards,
Ajith

Hi Team,

Any further update on this issue ?

Regards,
Ajith

Hi,
It seems the issue should be analyzed deeply to find out the actual reason behind this. You can report the issue officially to the Samsung with below details:

1. Clear reproduction route
  2. Dumpstate log
  3. Demo Video
  4. Expected Result

To get dumpstate log please follow the below steps:
a) Immediately after issue reproduction, dial *#9900# and if the Debug Level is Disabled/LOW, tap to select MID. This restarts the device.
b) Again dial *#9900# and press “RUN DUMPSTATE/LOGCAT/”
c) When it is finished press “COPY TO SDCARD(INCLUDE CP RAMDUMP)
d) In the main folder of the device file system, there will be a new folder called “log”. The log file should be there.

Here is the link., report here.

Thanks!

some connectivity issues are there. Airtel 4G network does not remain constant. It creat a huge problem. It causes website loading. Please fix

I am also facing the same issue, If you found any solution please let me know, Thanks in Advance <3

Hello everyone, I am a Blogger. I am able to do my Blog Modification on Desktop but while opening the site in Mobile Chrome Browser, it shows Can’t resolve… My Site is Lootera Gang

I have uploaded the screenshot. Can anyone help me to resolve this problem.