Blockchain Keystore Compromised

TL:DR: The Blockchain Keystore is not secure. Do not utilize.

I was unfortunately hacked and all of my cryptocurrency stolen recently. The only way for it to occur would be through the use of my private key which was only in two places. First written down on paper and in my safe and second stored in the Samsung Blockchain Keystore.
My phone has never been out of my possession even for maintenance since purchase so it could not have been physically accessed by another person. My safe is well hidden and very secure, plus I’ve got several wallet keys written down in there and the only one that was hacked was the one associated with the blockchain keystore.
You can say it’s my fault, say I must have lost security of the seed phrase, or just say I’m stupid and probably messed something else up, but I urge anyone who has used the keystore to immediately disassociate your private keys from it. I lost several thousand dollars worth of crypto due to placing my trust in the ‘security’ of the blockchain keystore, don’t make my mistake move your crypto from any wallet associated with the keystore ASAP, could save your assets.

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end concerns. I would recommend you post at https://www.samsung.com -> Click on Explore Tab -> Click on Community.

Not because of your accusation but because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon, but I’ll leave it open for a short time in case others wish to explain how a blockchain Keystore works.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program