Samsung Blockchain Keystore on S20

I bought a new S20 yesterday. I cannot find the Keystore app. Here’s what I’ve done so far:

I’ve gone to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Samsung Blockchain Keystore. I used that process to create a wallet. Once done with that process, I am unable to find any Keystore app.

I’ve tried to search for it on the Galaxy Store and the Play Store. There are no search results for the “Samsung Blockchain Wallet”, or the “Samsung Blockchain Keystore”. I’ve searched every combination of those words.

Since this is advertised as a default app for the S20, I decided to check my list of default apps listed in the permission manager list. (Settings > Apps), and I see it is there. It is downloaded. But I cannot locate the app anywhere on my phone.

I’ve searched in the “Secure Folder”, and in every place I can touch.

Please help me find the Samsung Blockchain Keystore app on my S20.

Samsung Blockchain Keystore is not supported in every country, What country are you in, I can see if that is supported. SBK is built into the device and is not a downloadable app.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hey all, sorry to hijack this thread.

I’ve used the app on my S20 device but since an update I’m no longer able to launch the wallet application. I’m getting “this app keeps stopping” notification. I did submit an error report.

I’ve tried resetting my blockchain, uninstalling the wallet app and reinstalling and I am still having this issue.

I know it’s not much to go off of but this issue was also called out here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Samsung-blockchain-is-wallet/m-p/1138577

Any insight would be greatly helpful.
Liam

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. The discussion in the community.samsung.com is the proper place I hope there is a solution there.

I’ll leave this stay for a while in case someone can help but because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

@cro1583601493

Hi, This is Samsung Blockchain ops team.
You can check the status of supported countries and Galaxy smart phones at below link.

Link : https://developer.samsung.com/blockchain/keystore/keystore-sdk/resources.html

(This is about the restriction of Samsung Blockchain Keystore. But, if it supports the Keystore in Galgaxy smart phones, Users can download and use the Samsung Blockchain Wallet!)

If you have more inquiries, feel free to ask us!
Thank you.

1 Like

@sblockchain_1903 do you have any info when Czech Republic is going to be added? There are plenty of folks using cryptocurrency :slight_smile: