Error from the Galaxy Themes Store (-1 / T500014)

Hi, with the May update some themes no longer install due to an error from the Galaxy Themes Store (-1 / T500014), my latest themes have been rejected for this error that does not depend on the theme, someone has some information about it how to fix this bug?
Thanks

2 Likes

Even i am facing the same error after may 23rd update please someone help, how can we overcome this error

Mitesh

the error “T500014” happened when theme package’s “signing Key” and Single package such as wallpaper, video, Icon package didn’t match signature.
Therefore, please using the same “Signing Key” and export / register all APK files (Theme Package and Single Package) again.

Hi we are using " custome theme installer" . How can we install the full theme using the above.

Pls help

Mitesh

Please help step by step as to how can we install third party themes with out errors. Presently we were installing using custom one ui theme installer software.

Mitesh
+919326623255

Please help with the error -1/T500015 and -1/T500014.

Galaxy themes error.

Can we uninstall updates .

Mitesh

1 Like

Themes must be installed directly from the Galaxy Themes Store and not with other applications, ask the developer, the problem is in the different signatures of the apps.

We used to download Themes in apk form directly from short links given by the developer through youtube. Afterwards these apk themes were installed using “custom one UI theme installer hexed” app. After installation the installed themes were shown in the galaxy themes apps. From there we used to apply them and then apply high contrast blue theme and then restart the phone. After restarting the phone , the new theme used to get applied successfully. This was happening properly till 23rd may 21 update. After the update the themes were getting installed byt when we APPLY them the -1/T500015 error code appears. So something has changed after the update and we are not able to check this anywhere. Even on google if i type the error code nothing shows up. Please if any one in this forum can help with this please let me know.

Mitesh

2 Likes

Any updates on how to fux this? I’ve enauled the developer and samsung with no help. Samsung did ask me to put my phone in developer mode and change a series of things to give them the error code but it was very confusing and

I don’t want to mess up my phone doing so.

You didn’t state phone model or Android version, or theme name? It’s probably only something the Seller can fix.

I did state in the earlier email thread that it was a Note 20 ultra. This theme works on the Note 10 plus. It also worked on my other Note 20 Ultra. I already emailed the developer several times they refused to answer. I paid Samsung for the theme. Maybe Samsung could email the developer so the developer could be forced to respond. The theme is called simple black beauty by Design city. My android version is android 12 one UI 4.0. The theme name was in the screenshot I attached with the error code number. If I pay Samsung for something in their theme store shouldn’t they help when it doesn’t work.

FYI, this forum is for Samsung Developers, and not for user questions, so we cannot see what you sent to Samsung in prior communications.

As a developer that is not part of Samsung, I was only trying to help. I would say this theme has not been updated for Android 12. Your only option is to contact the seller, however there is no guarantee you will get a response from large sellers. And because they have hundreds of themes, sometimes thousands, this theme may never get converted. And Samsung cannot do anything about that, sorry.

If you just paid for this theme, the transaction was approved, and it won’t download, you can contact Samsung for a possible refund. If this is a theme you purchased prior to Android 12, then you’ve had use of the theme and I doubt you’ll be eligible for a refund. That is the risk of buying from the large sellers who release tons of themes; they may never update them to work with current Android versions :frowning: