FamilyHub on regfrigerator

I try to use Tizen 4.o browsser (installed on my fridge) to run my javascript program and it works properly. But there’s no manuals (or I can’t find it) so I don’t know how to move the browser in full screen modwe for my application (form inside of my JS application).l When I try to check what browser it is, my procedure tell me CHROME, but this procedure

if (document.documentElement.requestFullscreen) {
        document.documentElement.requestFullscreen();
    } else if (document.body.requestFullscreen) {
        document.body.requestFullscreen();
    } else if (document.documentElement.mozRequestFullScreen) {
        document.documentElement.mozRequestFullScreen();
    } else if (document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullscreen) {
        document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullscreen(Element.ALLOW_KEYBOARD_INPUT);
    } else if (document.body.webkitRequestFullScreen) {
        document.body.webkitRequestFullScreen();
    } else if(typeof window.ActiveXObject != "undefined"){
        for Internet Explorer
        var wscript = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
        if(wscript != null){
            wscript.SendKeys("{F11}");
        }
    }

do not work. Any suggestions please.

It seems like you are trying to make your JavaScript application go into full-screen mode, but the standard methods you’ve mentioned might not be working as expected on the Tizen 4.0 browser running on your fridge. This could be due to browser compatibility issues or limitations specific to that environment.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially achieve full-screen mode for your application on Tizen 4.0:

1. Check Browser Support: Verify if the Tizen 4.0 browser supports the Fullscreen API. You can do this by checking the compatibility documentation for Tizen 4.0 or searching for browser-specific documentation.
  2. Use the webkitEnterFullscreen Method: Instead of webkitRequestFullscreen, try using webkitEnterFullscreen without the Element.ALLOW_KEYBOARD_INPUT parameter. Some browsers may not support the latter.

javascriptCopy code

if (document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullscreen) {
    document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullscreen();
}
  1. Tizen-Specific Documentation: Search for Tizen-specific documentation or developer resources related to running web applications on Tizen devices. There might be platform-specific methods or considerations for full-screen mode.
  2. Fridge-specific Considerations: If your application is running on a fridge, there could be hardware or firmware restrictions that prevent full-screen mode. Check if there are any fridge-specific developer resources or community forums where you can find guidance.
  3. User Permissions: Some browsers may require user interaction (e.g., a button click) before entering full-screen mode for security reasons. Ensure that your code is triggered by user interaction.
  4. Testing on Other Devices: Test your JavaScript application on other devices with different browsers to ensure that the issue is specific to the Tizen 4.0 browser on your fridge.
  5. Contact Support: If you can’t find a solution through documentation or online resources, consider reaching out to the manufacturer’s support or developer support for your fridge to inquire about full-screen capabilities and any specific requirements.

Remember that browser capabilities and compatibility can vary, especially in specialized environments like smart appliances. It’s possible that the Tizen 4.0 browser on your fridge may have limitations or requirements that differ from standard web browsers.
You can get more details from Carrom Pool Mod Apk

Hi,

big thank you for your answer and informations, but currently on my fridge.
I try to test your suggestions this week. Now I see Tizen 6.0 on my fridge:

so everything could be different. Unfortunatelly I don’t have materials and
documentation and can’t find something like this on net. Additionally last
week I installed system actualisation and, based on my application, I see
that Tizen browser was changed. Base parameters are dufferent and my
application looks different. Ok, fine it isn’t a problem but without
documantation I have to do it by feel.

Obviously I prepared my javascript application on my local net and run it
on FF, Opera, Chrome, Edge and even Safari(:-)) and, on teh base on
different functions, my application I allbrowsers make “fullscreen” properly.

I have no contacts with the Samsung community and I am not looking for
anything on internet forums. Could you please tell me where I can find the
Tizen 6.0 documentation along with the documentation for this browser?
Or maybe some contact with someone who practically programs under
Tizen 6.0. uls

dst_logo_small.gif

int_1.jpg

int_2.jpg

int_4.jpg

int_5.jpg

int_6.jpg

int_7.jpg

int_8.jpg

int_9.jpg