[Galaxy Store Developer API] How can I get 'gss_auth_token' as a code

Hi ,

To obtain content Metric using the Galaxy Store Developer API, must enter ‘gss_auth_token’ among cookie information.

However, this ‘gss_auth_token’ value is cookie information that changes periodically.
I would like to put the latest ‘gss_auth_token’ value in the API execution code that runs automatically every day.

I tried to get the cookie values with python, but I couldn’t get ‘gss_auth_token’.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to get cookie information for 'gss_auth_token’ with python code.

1 Like

I moved this to the Seller Portal Topic

I will try to find an answer from the store support team.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I got a response from the Store Team and they said they have already submitted it as a bug that you need to sign in and get a new token every time. They are raising it as an issue again.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can’t promise immediate action but I can promise it will be heard.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thank you for your answer.

I would appreciate it if you could check the above two questions to see if I understood.

1. I can’t get the ‘gss_auth_token’ required to call the ‘content Metric API’ by code(e.g. python request module) and I have no choice but to log-in directly to the website every time, right?

2. you’re currently fixing the bug so that you can get “gss_auth_token” by code(e.g. python request module), right?

Thank you.

The US store operations team said you need to log into the seller portal and grab it each time you want to run your script.

Since that requires a manual step in the process they have previously reported it HQ and requested a solution and will bring it up as a customer issue now.

The ops team did not give me any other information.

Ron
Samsung Developer Releations