Heart rate [HR]

Hi really sorry that you cant download. The watchface was published on playstoren review and today i recieved a mail about wearos issues luckily it isnt heart rate :smiley: lol.

It was rejected because i think i posted screenshot of someother watchface i was making or made. lol.

The testing team did find a reason to roger and jeopardize it once again.

going to correct it and upload again.

As far as I understand you shouldn’t use photographs of the watch in your images. They rejected me for the same reason too. Today I sent a screenshot without the watch. I am waiting for news from them. If they accept it, I will inform you.

My watchface was also rejected because of the screenshot, i was doing same like i used to do and now they are angry on SS before all was ok, Google is being weird day by day specially for wearOS, for Android apps they be approved in no time.

They rejected again without the watch picture. I appealed and I am waiting for their answer.

I changed screenshots simply converted them to jpg not png and that was accepted.

This is getting ridiculous and stupid day by day by Google.
after i corrected screenshots and updated they rejected it again by saying heart rate monitor doesnt work

i tested it physically on watch 30times before i uploaded it. This is utter stupidity and nonsense at the end of testers testing the watchface

@Moderators By the way when we voice our issues here on forum there are people on this forum who say you should be thankful to google that you are a designer and not developer for this opportunity.Please tell them to keep their apple polishing opinions to their self.

Out of 3 watchfaces 1 got approved without any problen because it didnt have BPM…

Im not going to update these two as their is nothing wrong with them.

i ask to please release watchfacestudio new version. this thing has made all my efforts of testing 40 times transferring watchface and testing it before i publish to 0

i have just filed appeal on both as you did
Thanks

this one got published without issues i just changed format of png to jpg of images as you can see their is a watch image and with minimum description
there were no issues because it doesnt have complicaitons.

1 Like

I don’t understand them they reject watchfaces with silly problems, why they even bother about the screenshots anyway if they are relevant to the product. after rejecting keep waiting no one even reply back, IDK what Samsung saw in wearOS, if they liked it so much why not give us option to sell our watchfaces on GalaxyStore as well why just PlayStore :confused:

Please appeal the rejections and google will ask for a feedback on the experience like this “As part of our effort to improve your app publishing experience, we’d like to ask you 6 quick questions about the recent rejected app submission. We know you’re busy but we’d really appreciate your input.”.

Please provide the feedback and mention that the review feedback is literally useless. It does not provide any helpful information on what the problem is. Review feedback should provide a screenshot or a video or steps on how to reproduce the issue. Just saying “Heart rate functionality does not work as per listing” does not help at all. We all test our watch faces on our watches thoroughly and then only upload them. So it is very important for us to understand what exaclty is not working and how.

I uploaded my screenshots like your screenshots. I hope they accepted them. Thank you so much for your support.

1 Like

In this post, I describe what and how with graphics. Only this correctly goes to the store:

1 Like

Thanks to TS-Design here is a link for some more information on Google Metadata requirements.
And Information on Preview Asset Guidelines.

I can’t do that and allow complaints too :slight_smile:

I think that this board has been highly effective in helping other sellers get approved by Play Store reviewers. And I thank them all.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community Moderator

1 Like

Yes of course it has been highly effective and i agree about complaints you are right.

Hello,

I am also a person who gets rejection because of heart rate like you. They provided a screenshot of the final rejection. I wanted to share with you.

so for conclusions there is no continously heart rate reading ?
if no, therer is a chance that the next update will fix it?

I would recommend adding a text in the description that explains that the result of the pulse measurement can only be seen on the display and is not saved in any app. I do it like this and it works.

I would also remove the black background for Wear OS images. White is not stylish, but you can see the clock.

I have added an extra description and was rejected again. HR is now removed.
My description was:

Heart rate:

The Shortcut Does Not Open The Heart Rate App But Starts The Measurement; You Will Notice A Small Black Dot During Heart Rate Detection.
Please make sure that the screen is turned on and that the Watch is worn Correctly on the Wrist During Heart Rate Measurement.

That should be more than enough for the testers to understand.
Then the decision to remove the pulse measurement is definitely better.

1 Like

I believe this is fixed in an upcoming WFS update. Another HR issue was fixed in the last platform update a few weeks ago.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

When will be next update?

Finally, my watch face screenshots were accepted by Google. This time they rejected HR and the problem is not only Heart Rate but also there is a problem for changing background. The rejected reasons are below;

• For example, your application’s heart rate function does not work.
  • For example, your application does not provide the option to change colours as shown/described on the store listing.

I wish all of the problems are gone with the new WFS.

(Sigh) Hopefully the next WFS is out soon and fixes it.

• For example, your application does not provide the option to change colours as shown/described on the store listing.

Add styles for color customization.

If you don’t have a Wear OS watch look at the Dashboard Watch Face in a Tizen Watch to see how customization works.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations