Heart rate [HR]

They accepted the watch faces I uploaded with the same images before. This time they rejected. I think you are right. It depends on their humour or mood.

Google has new asset guidelines.
Your 512 x 512 px icon should be a transparent PNG. Without a watch! Just the screenshot! And adjust the size so that the screenshot just fits into the picture.

The presentation graphic 1024 x 500 px as jpg.

It is best to use this dimension for all the other pictures that follow.

For the Wear OS graphics I also use 1024 x 500 px. Even without a watch. Just the screenshots.

The watchface title can only contain 30 characters.

So: Icon = transparent PNG. All other pictures are jpg.

Edit:
Your picture “Portfolio” is to large.

Will I use the below picture without watch? Is it right?

WDesignHalloweenV1_1634240670246

@TS-Design
But it has been like that for a while, that’s nothing new. And even with these guidelines, the faces in the watch icons passed.

Only this week, suddenly everything started to disturb them ?! :thinking: :angry:

1 Like

I wonder if people thought they were buying a watch instead of a watch face and complaints started coming in? That’s why they banned the use of watches in promotions? just a guess

I will try with Galaxy4 images. If they reject again then I will use only images without the watch.

Okay. But only the Icon and the grafics for Wear OS. That’s important. The other Pictures can show the watch.

Thanks for your support. I added information like this “The watch in the image is used for promotional purposes only. It is not included in the price.”

I created a self from press pictures from the GW4

Thanks a lot. I will do :slight_smile:

Yes. That’s okay. Only in 512x512 px.

Edit:
What I forgot. The icon must show the image what you see when you start the watch face the first time.

My watch face has animation and I used the picture with part of the animation. I hope they accept it.

That’s no problem. I did the same here:

The witch and the eyes are animated.

Good luck. :slight_smile: I hope they accept your watch.

It’s already accepted.

1 Like

Hi , Thankyou so much for this zip. I was finally able to display an image when heart rate is being measured. it took me an hour to understand that a tag was attached to image transparency option.

im waiting for the wear os review on playstore as its in review
i did it the same way your zip describes by showing an image add your method to display
heart rate besides making a long description of how it works .

previously my 3 watchfaces were rejected but this time i hope it does

i am just a newbie a beginner and started using developer tool just 2 weeks back. i know less about tags but im learning everyday because of people like you. Please keep making such posts

Thanks once again :slight_smile:

here is the link to the watchface
made it free so i get feedback as well
lol.

Are HR-related problems solved now? I haven’t applied for the 12th examination yet because I’m afraid of being rejected.

[quote=“Osman, post:96, topic:15849, full:true”]
Hi , Thankyou so much for this zip. I was finally able to display an image when heart rate is being measured. it took me an hour to understand that a tag was attached to image transparency option.

im waiting for the wear os review on playstore as its in review
i did it the same way your zip describes by showing an image add your method to display
heart rate besides making a long description of how it works .

previously my 3 watchfaces were rejected but this time i hope it does

i am just a newbie a beginner and started using developer tool just 2 weeks back. i know less about tags but im learning everyday because of people like you. Please keep making such posts

Thanks once again :slight_smile:

here is the link to the watchface
made it free so i get feedback as well
lol.

Osman, I get tis error when I try to install

[/quote]

No for me. I uploaded 3 watch faces again two days ago. I am waiting for their review. If they accept them I will write what I did.

My last faces got all rejected. Without the HR functionality no problem but with HR it’s pure luck to get accepted. Currently you run into a wall. … The communication is a joke. Just some kind of auto response. Complaining no one cares about. … I am tired.