Help with closed testing in the Play Market

Hello! I need dial testers! I am asking for your help. You need to join the Google group, and then download and install the watch face, the main thing is not to delete it within 14 days. Also note that testing will start when I find all testers so don’t delete the 21 days

Google Groups: https://groups.google.com/g/metal-lion

Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watchfacestudio.metallion

Thank you all. Of course, I will be happy to help with testing your programs. Good luck in your own projects!

Why don’t you guys that are looking for testers Use words like Please and Thank you . Very Grateful is a good one . I know it is not fair but a lesson in manners will not go amiss . Also why would we not be able to use the Face as we are beta testing it ?

1 Like

And what will prevent you from using it?

1 Like

that were your words, and question was why not?

1 Like

How will you stop a Beta tester testing the face . I think you need some other kind of help .

Sorry for my English. I meant that it is important for me not to delete it, but to use it or not is your wish

3 Likes

Dear @olexandr.bernatsky . Cool forgive me . Many are looking for testers . People are offering to buy Active Accounts for Big Money . What you guys need is a Club . Why don’t you starts a FB Group . In theory you only need 25 members and 25 people get a chance for an account .
I think , if you are asking a big favour you need to use big manners .
If you are using a translator or translating for yourself . Use short Sentences where the Meaning is Obvious and just one . A complex sentence with complex Punctuation and Grammar is going to work against you .

I don’t consider the installation of the dial a great service. And I’m happy to help with this, beginners like me. I thought this community was more friendly, but I was wrong. I’m disappointed

1 Like

–comment removed-- I am actually being a very good friend . You will find may help here not just Me and Peter . They will join in I am sure . Any relationship works both ways . I think your Attitude has Been a bit negative .
Handing out your email address and wearing watchface on your watch you are not really intrested in is a big Favour in My Book .
I am leaving this Topic now and let the others chip in to help you .
I wish you the Very Best.

Hi @olexandr.bernatsky you dont need any testing to upload watch face in play console, just skip it and do the rest on dashboard.

1 Like