How long do I have to wait for commercial distribution

There are no longer any Free Sellers all sellers are not commercial sellerts. If you can cancel your application for commercial seller and start a new one. If you have any questions on applying the second time ask here and I’ll find out how to fill in the form without DUNS number for themes sellers.

Ron

1 Like

Hello Ron,
Yesterday I applied again… so this right?

Yes, that is right. Was there a place you could send a note to the reviewer to let them know you are a Theme seller?

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

I sent him many time i’m themes seller only but they send me need duns I expect that they send the same message to everyone without reading and understanding the problem or my message

I expect that is what they are doing. The DUNS system is being repaired and the Commercial sellers are not being reviewed starting today. Hopefully this is fixed by with that “maintenance”

Ron

1 Like

I hopefully :pray:
I want to ask when the results of the design of the watch faces will come out

Did you apply to be a Watch Face Designer? I don’t know if they are still reviewing those or not. If you don’t get a positive response by the end of this month they you probably were not accepted.

Ron

1 Like

Yes, I applied on 11/22.
I don’t think they were rejected,
because I submitted 5 creative designs

I wish you good luck.

Only a very few are accepted and it took quite a while to approve the last time and I don’t think they were notified until October. When they say results in December or January due to the holidays.

Ron

Hi,
I’ve been waiting for almost 2 weeks now and I still haven’t got any reply from them. Commercial Distribution Request in Progress
Could you do something for me please? I don’t want to wait for a few months before they reply to me

@benkyearn
Usually the Request in Progress means your Duns was entered but needs to be validated that can take up to 10 working days. Last week was a holiday week for some parts of the world and that may have also extended it.

Please let me know if you are applying to be a commercial seller for Watch Apps or Themes or Android without a DUNS number.

Ron

Thanks for your reply.
I’m applying to be a commercial seller for android (I have an android apk game works on mobile phones).

I’ll contact you in a private message for some information that should not be public.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I have applied to be a commercial seller for Android with DUNS number. It’s been more than 2 weeks. I haven’t received any info since then. Can you help me as well with commercial request? I have provided every necessary details and I want to publish some android games as soon as possible. I have a tight deadline. Any help would be appreciated.

What is your status, is it pending or Standby ? For international banking it is not unusual for it to take a couple weeks to verify and that is probably what is the hold up. If you use Pay Pal it is a few days.

If there isn’t standby or pending then you should contact the Seller Portal Sign in click on Help then click on Contact Us. If a pop up shows asking if you meant samsung.com ignore or close it. Fill in the form putting N/A for any non relevant by mandatory box and ask for an update on the Status.

When I applied the were very strict that the bank information be exactly the same as the seller ID’s name and they don’t tell you what the issue is unless you ask.

When I applied years ago my ID had 3 names and the application only had room for two names First and Last I had to change the first name from First to “First Middle”

Ron

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The status of is “Commercial Distribution Request in Progress”. Pay pal is not available in my country so I’m using banking option and yes every detail matches. Most of details were filled automatically when I put in the DUNS number. Remaining details match exactly letter by letter.

I just double checked it from profile section. Company name matches with account holder. Representative name also match with primary contact. I don’t have a middle name issue.

If it is in progress then it wasn’t rejected and you may have to wait a week longer. As I said international banking can take some time to be verified. Two weeks is not unusual. If you don’t get a status change by Tuesday please open a Seller Portal support request.

Ron

hello, i used paypal, its been week since I applied for commercial distribution. can you estimate till approved,and need anything furthurly from my side

Hello sainikhilbublu,

The Seller Portal team may not notify you if you’ve been rejected. But, they will notify you if you’ve been accepted.

If you don’t hear anything after 2-3 weeks and your status is not in progress, standby or pending, contact the customer center and ask if there was something wrong with your application: From Seller Portal, click Help → Contact us. Then, click Contact us at the Customer Center located near the bottom of the page (if a pop-up with “Did you mean samsung.com?” appears, close the pop-up).

Hello, we also experienced a similar problem. They found the sector of our Duns number insufficient, but we applied again and explained what we wanted to do. It’s been about 20 days and still no response. Our application is available on Apple and Huawei. We want it to be broadcast on Samsung too. Can you support us?