Link to download Samsung official fonts?

Hello! I’m becoming a Samsung Themes designer, I downloaded Themes Submission Starter Kit, but I don’t have fonts required: Samsung Sharp Sans Bold, SamsungOne 400, SamsungOne 800.
Please, help me!
I need link to download these fonts.

2 Likes

If you are creating your portfolio for a participant application, then you do not need these fonts. Find a similar one or another, there are a lot of them on the Internet.

Oh, thanks for answering me, Alex! Your Themes are really cool!

thanks alex for your answer

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: Hi Alex, I wanted to know if you have the complete family of the SamsungOne typeface.

Type in Google search “Samsung One Font” and you will very quickly find this font.

Unfortunately, the entire SamsungOne family is not on Google links. There are only a couple of weights and the links that claimed to contain the typefaces no longer work. Send me the zip or the link that you know that works please :relaxed:.

This site has the entire One family :grin:- WEB Free Fonts for Windows and Mac / Font free Download - OnlineWebFonts.COM

2 Likes

SamsungOne family has more than 28 weights. You offer me a website that only has 8 weights. Could you send me the zip file or link in which you know that the entire SamsungOne family is truly there?

Alex did you a favor and provided extremely helpful information, and you complain that it’s not enough. Perhaps having some appreciation would be more appropriate, then people would be more apt to help you.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you need the whole family of this particular font? The only difference is in the size of the glyphs, but the font is the same. You can successfully use the font correction program (Font Creator) to adjust any font to your needs. I think that you are engaged in print production, but in this case, contact the authors I see no reason to discuss this topic further.

2 Likes

Sorry if I have offended you in any way, but at no time have I despised the help of Alex_Pie nor have I come to say offensive things to him. At the time of my previous comment I simply showed my bewilderment to see that his claim that this page contains the entire SamsungOne family is wrong. And so I asked him again.

1 Like

Excuse the misunderstanding. The reason for my request is due to test design requirements that I am doing on Android 11+. It is not at all worrisome nor is it related to print production. Thanks anyway for the link.

By the way, I am also looking for the existence of a variable version of SamsungOne to test on Android 12. If you have any information about that, I thank you in advance for letting me know.