Query state of hardware keys

Is it possible to query the state of the hardware keys (back and home key)? I’m not looking for an event callback but instead for a method to query the current state, that is if the respective button is currently pressed or not.

Hello inf1592056328,
You can check out these relevant article/posts if they helps:

Grabbing Hardware Key Events in Tizen | Samsung Developers

Thanks, but that’s not what I was looking for. Please allow me to repeat: I’m not looking for an event callback but instead for a method to query the current state, that is if the respective button is currently pressed or not.

Hi,
Please check the link for detecting back button press-

Thanks.

Thanks, that’s again the callback that is triggered on event. What I would like to to is query the current state of the buttons. Is that possible?

Hi,
I did not find anything about current state read in tizen native for hardware key. You can read the current state of radio button, checkbox etc. Different states of the system related API is here, as I don’t know the actual scenario of your application, you check the link and find out anything which may help you to current state.
https://docs.tizen.org/application/native/api/wearable/latest/group__CAPI__SYSTEM__SYSTEM__SETTINGS__MODULE.html#ga56c8fa435516884c5648efecdd871eaa

Thanks for verifying again!