Releasing Tizen watch faces after Feb. 8

Hello, I still have some Tizen watch faces to finish, release and move on to Wear OS completely.
If I finish them and get them approved in a review before Feb. 8 …

1. Will it be possible to release already reviewed & approved Tizen watch faces AFTER February 8, 2023?
  2. If yes, will “New watch faces” section on Galaxy Store stay after Feb 8, so just released Tizen watch faces are still pretty visible to users on Galaxy Store?

If I finish them and get them approved in a review before Feb. 8 …

1. Will it be possible to release already reviewed & approved Tizen watch faces AFTER February 8, 2023?

You will be able to update any watch faces released before Feb 8 and encouraged to do so in order to appear active. For example you might want to update an older watch face that isn’t selling to an entirely different design or with newer features.

1. If yes, will “New watch faces” section on Galaxy Store stay after Feb 8, so just released Tizen watch faces are still pretty visible to users on Galaxy Store?

I don’t know until you know but I would assume it would just be categories and some computerized selections.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thanks, but just to clarify my first question I’m not talking about about updating already existing watch faces. I was talking more about brand new watch faces that passed the review and are ready to be released, meaning watch faces I set for manual release.

Will I be able to release them without a problem after Feb. 8 if they are successfully pre-reviewed like I mentioned?

Thanks for the clarification. Ask in the Seller Portal and if you don’t get a good answer I’ll ask the certification team.

Ron