Remote Test Lab with Audio on client machine

Hi,
I am using remote test lab for testing my app on Galaxy S9+ device. A few of my app users with Samsung Galaxy S9+ have reported some issues with the audio player in my app. In my workplace I have S8, S9 and S10+ devices but S9+ is not available. The problem that I am running into while using the remote test lab is that it doesn’t play the audio on my machine even if I can visually see my audio player in the app is running as the progress bar is updating normally.

Pls advise on how I can get the audio to play on my development machine from the app running on a device in remote test lab.

Thanking in Advance,
Yogesh

Hello Yogesh,

I don’t believe that you can get sound on your development machine using RTL. You can send feedback fir the remote test lab at https://developer.samsung.com/remotetestlab/rtlFeedback.action

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hey Ron,

This would be VERY helpful for developers and QA to accessibility test on these devices.
Unless you have like subtitles for the screenreader or something similar.

I understand it would be useful and have submitted this to the RTL team. But there are limitations to what can be done with remote device and this may be one of them.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program