Retiring

For all my fellow Watch Face Designers

After seven years of moderating Samsung Developer Community. After over 30 years of doing online developer support I am retiring for the 3rd time. This time for final so I can spend time with my daughters, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

I decided to post this unrelevant message in the Watch Face Studio forum as it is where I spend 90% of my time. I may read a bit to see how it is going but I’ll try to refrain from posting.

I’d like to thank all of your for making my time in these forums thoroughly enjoying.

I will miss you all,

Ron Liechty
PC Ron
MW Ron
Nokia Ron
and finally
r.liechty_SDR

22 Likes

Dear Ron,
I would like to express my immense gratitude to you for the time you spent with us. Thank you for your contribution to this community and for the invaluable assistance you always shared with us on this forum. I wish you peace, good health, and beautiful moments spent together with your family :heart:

Once again, all the best for you!
Adrian (SEPOL) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Ron,

thank you so much for all your contributions to this forum. Your insights and suggestions made a big difference for all of us! I wish you a happy and joyful retirement!

1 Like

Hello Ron. We will miss you. Thank you for your help, ideas and solutions over the years. Enjoy the time with your family. Silvio from Sgwatchdesign

1 Like

Thank you Ron, enjoy your time with the family!
Sergio

1 Like

This is a big loss for all of us and of course for Samsung. Thank you for your support over the years! You alone are better than the entire Google service team :grin:. I wish you all the best for the rest of your life … and if you ever miss helping others, you are always welcome here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thx Ron :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dear Ron,

We would like to thank you for the time you have invested in providing support. Rest assured that you have made a positive contribution to the development of this community. Enjoy life in tranquility and peace, as we only have one.

Sincerely,
Razv

1 Like

Thank you Ron for your advices and patience.
I wish you all the best. Enjoy your family time as much as you can.
And dont peek too much in the forum, so it wont drag you back in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Raising daughters is not the same as sitting at a computer. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Good luck and strength to you. :grin:

1 Like

Going to miss our interactions. But thanks much.

2 Likes

Good luck to you @r.liechty_SDR. you’ve been a tremendous help for a newcomer like me. it’s sad to see you go, the forum will never be the same without you. your incredible responsiveness, experience and expertise will be sorely missed.

thank you for all of your help and best of wishes to you and your family.

1 Like

Hi Ron,

I wish you much luck and happiness with your family.

I was happy to meet you in person too, you have always been the point of reference.

Without you, an era ends.

Thank you for all the work and time you have dedicated to us.

A big hug,
Matteo

@r.liechty_SDR

3 Likes

Hi Ron,
Thanks a lot for your support to this community. I wish happiness always with your family.

~
ZNW

Ron . I thank you for being there when I started and you help since . Your powerful commitment will be missed . I wish you all the very Best in your Retirement . I hope I don’t miss you taking a Peek :::)))

Ron, thank you very much for your work; it was truly wonderful to have someone reliable when faced with so many questions. You did an excellent job and were a great help! Enjoy your time with friends and family! :heart_hands:

1 Like

Hi , Ron

It has been wonderful knowing you for the last 2 years. Thanks for all the time you spent here helping people out as suppprt.

I wish you best of luck in retirement and life. May you have a wonderful time after retirement 3rd time.

BEST REGARDS
OSMAN QADIR

Hi Ron,

Your kind, logical and supportive nature will be missed here. You were the trusted ‘voice of reason’. I wish you all the best in your attempted retirement (3rd time lucky?).

All the best,

Rob Sharp

Thank you for everything ! Good luck to you !

Thank you so much @r.liechty_SDR for all the time you took to help everyone and for all the quick answers to our questions. I wish you endless happiness with your family.

Thank you for everything that you have contributed to all of us, Ron! Have great years ahead with your family. All the best!

Cheers,
Ballozi