Samsung Internet Browser Data Analytics ERR_PIXEL_TRACKING_BLOCKED

Hello,

Currently, we are using an analysis tool called Google Analytics. Since May this year, the number of page views on the mobile web has dropped by 10%, and when I checked, the tracking pixel image has been blocked by the Samsung Internet browser, so Google Analytics’ page view collection is not working properly.
I already know that the Samsung Internet with the Smart Anti Tracking “ON” prevents 3rd-party cookies.
However, when looking at the actual behavior, it is observed that the 1st-party cookie, the ‘_ga cookie’ is blocked.
So I would like to ask if you could find out the cause of the situation at all.
(I’ve asked you about the same description before. The case number is 43199 and please refer to the details.)

Why is the pixel blocked to keep blocking first_party_cookie data?

I have to use data for marketing.

As you all know, we’re going to use the default value of the user’
Smart-anti-tracking is set to ON.
I want to know how to set up not to be blocked.

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Samsung Developers Forum!

Some information is required to process your request that can’t be shared here publicly. Could you please open another ticket?

Sincerely,
Samiul Hossain
Samsung Developer Relations

Hello,

Google analytics google-analytics.com is detected as a tracker by Smart Anti-Tracking (SAT) algorithm. Some limitations are applied if the domain in question is classified as a tracker by SAT. Sometimes, the time window for tracking is limited or the available bits of entropy are reduced. It also blocks 3rd party cookies or resource requests for tracking pixels. The behavior displayed by SAT here is intended .

FYI, google-analytics.com is detected as a tracker by other solutions as well. For example:

1. Ghostery: Tracker | Google Analytics (whotracks.me)
  2. Disconnect: GitHub - disconnectme/disconnect-tracking-protection: Canonical repository for the Disconnect services file

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

Sincerely,
Samiul Hossain
Samsung Developer Relations