Taskbar

It would be nice if the taskbar automatically hid at the homescreen, etc. Samsung internet. ef4c8868-fc28-4f20-894b-ef4d4501c448

Stay safe ! I love my phone. Note 10+.strong text

1 Like

Hello,
This is developer forum. You should ask about this topic in Samsung Member community or Contact Us in Dex to get accurate and faster response.
Thank you.

Okay Jakia, i would like to have the same feature

you just send people to support, but you dont know that support sends us here…

so please work with your colleagues at Samsung to find a solution first and then please add it to this thread or sticky nodes.

WHERE CAN FEATURE REQUESTS FOR DEX BE POSTED?

You have to report these to the DEX Development team.

■ How to report issues

1. On the Linux on DeX application, select the button with three vertical dots (︙More options) at the upper right side and select [Send error reports].
  2. e-mail composer will be open automatically (or choose e-mail application)
  3. Please provide us detailed information of the issue and send e-mail.

Kindly advise to use above “Send error report” as a channel to report bugs and suggestions.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hi Ron

thanks for this try
it seems you misunderstood
I am using Samsung DeX on my Note 8 running Android and there is no dedicated DeX App and its not called Linux but Android…

so do you think I shall report Feature requests inside the Samsung Members App or is there a special place for DeX…

What is this developer forum if i am able to register here without being a developer?

and why do companies offer SEND ERROR REPORTS only which is not visible for consumers that this contains also FEATURE REQUESTS? it is a retarted UX imho

it seems you misunderstood
I am using Samsung DeX on my Note 8 running Android and there is no dedicated DeX App and its not called Linux but Android…

Yes there is a bit of confusion on my part. The Linux for DeX was the team doing Linux versus Windows development but they seem to have canceled that program last year. But I thought there were the same reporting procedures. I should have tried first.

so do you think I shall report Feature requests inside the Samsung Members App or is there a special place for DeX…

In the Dex app the menu option scroll down to the Contact US and use that maybe the same as the Members app or community but they have your system info at that point.

What is this developer forum if i am able to register here without being a developer?

This forum is for designers and developers making apps for a Samsung product. Not the people doing the hardware, software at Samsung or for people using the Samsung product. You might be a developer or a hobbyist designer etc.

and why do companies offer SEND ERROR REPORTS only which is not visible for consumers that this contains also FEATURE REQUESTS? it is a retarted UX imho

Because most companies are working on technologies at least 3 years in advance and in some cases up to 20 years in advance… i.e a feature request for a voice activated car is moot when the technology being developed is a driver-less car.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program