Volume in Web app on Galaxy Watch 3 not working

Hi all,

I have web app and i use tizen.sound.setVolume.

But not working in GW3.

Working only:

tizen.sound.setVolume(‘MEDIA’, 1)
tizen.sound.setVolume(‘MEDIA’, 0)

No number in between works.

Any ideas, please ?

In Emulator Tizen 5.5 works perfectly.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue.
On Watch3 tizen 5.5.0.1 tizen.sound.setVolume(“MEDIA”, X) with 0<X<1 throws an exception:

VM18:1 Uncaught WebAPIException {code: 20, name: “AbortError”, message: “Internal error”, stack: “AbortError: Internal error↵ at NativeManager.ca…lume (:1:2520)↵ at :1:13”}
NativeManager.callSync @ VM18:1
SoundManager.setVolume @ VM27:1
(anonymous) @ VM364:1

Only tizen.sound.setVolume(“MEDIA”, 1) or tizen.sound.setVolume(“MEDIA”, 0) works
My question is: why is working fine on tizen 4.0 and not anymore on Tizen 5.5.0.1 despite the documetnation ?

Hi @pav1587879547 I received an update from the relevant Samsung developer team. They will fix this issue on the platform side in the upcoming firmware update. At the moment they haven’t provided any specific schedule time.
Really thanks to @Iqbal for the support !

1 Like

You are welcome :innocent:

1 Like

Great. Thank you for your info.

Hi,

Is it already solved for you? It still doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

Hey, did anyone find a solution for this? Thx

Hey,
Can you confirm that this issue is also for tizen.power.setScreenBrightness(), that raise the same internal error with value between 0 and 1?

Hi, I have opened an internal ticket to samsung developer. I have been waiting for more than 6 months for a firware update that should solve a simple bug of handling decimal division result, but so far no update from their side.

1 Like

Hi,
I also have an internal ticket open. It will be almost a year now, but no solution. The same error still persists.

1 Like