WFS App ID?

Where do I find the App IDs?

I am using WFS 1.3.8 on a PC to develop faces (my use only) for a GW5. In WFS for an Image, for example, it asks for Action-Open App-App ID for a Tap in the image Action.

I would like “Feels Like” temperature. By doing an ADB pm list packages I found “com.samsung.android.watch.weather” to open the weather app, but is that an ID? and how would I do “Feels Like” instead of the Weather app. I have seen older posts showing numbers, but those are old and might be for Tizen.

For the ‘feels like’ temp you should make a complication in WFS, and once the watch face is installed it can be selected on your phone or watch.

Thanks for the reply. That is exactly what I had, but I now have the complication (bottom right) show the Text only then I have a custom image above. If I Tap the text, it opens Weather-Feels Like. On my custom image I would like to set the Tap-Action to Weather-Feels Like also. I currently have com.samsung.android.watch.weather as the action. When I Tap the image it opens the weather top page rather than the Feels-Like page.

SS MyWFe

This is not an earth shattering problem. I just wish I understood it better. For an ID I would expect a number not a package name.

Try running simple adb commands

adb connect 192.168.xxx.xxx:5555 (your watch IP address & enable debugging)
adb shell
pm list packages

You will get an output list like this
package:com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim
package:com.google.android.ext.services
package:com.android.providers.telephony

The app ID is after package:

com.samsung.android.wear.shealth/com.samsung.android.wear.shealth.app.heartrate.view.HeartRateActivity

someone suggested to go to Play Store and download the Package names app . open it and you will see the apps that are installed on your phone.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations