Application's permission dialogue is not occur

Hello,
My watch face was rejected due to the below problem. I faced it for the first time in 3 years.

When I install it on my watch my watch asks for permission but I think there is a problem with other watches. I don’t know what I will do.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

What permissions does it expect in the video GWS designed watches should not require any permissions.

Are you developing it in GWS? That should handle all the permissions for you. If you are using GWS 2.0.1 roll back to GWS 2.0.0 and rebuild it with that.

If you are using Tizen Studio check for permissions there.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi Ron,
I use Galaxy Watch Studio version 2.0.1_beta. I made a lot of watch faces with 2.0.1 and I did not face such a problem. Maybe the testers didn’t pay attention before.

I will roll back to 2.0.0

Thank you for your support.

The GWS 2.0.0 does not compile for Tizen 5 maybe that is the issue and causing the rejection. As I said in the other thread GWS does not use any of the additional features that Tizen 5.x includes so there is no advantage to building for that version…

The issue with GWS 2.0.1 is that it has a tendency to forget the AOD window and force you to create one in order to build. Next time you load it again the AOD is missing.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I have made it with 2.0.1 and the watch face was rejected. I made it with 2.0.0 and uploaded it again. There is no 5. X at 2.0.0 like you said. I prefer to use 2.0.1 but When I made it with 2.0.1 it was rejected. Is there a solution you will be able to suggest?

If you make it with GWS 2.0.1 be sure to back up your work with a different file name every time before you build the executable.

Just don’t compile for 5.x
My thinking is that with Tizen 5.x a stricter permissions was added and GWS does not add that in the build. I think that is what is causing the rejection.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I rollbacked from GWS 2.0.1 to GWS2.0.0. It can be due to 5.X as you said that is why I made it with GWS 2.0.0 again. Thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,
Cem Erman