Can't save apk file because of visibility check

Hello, This is the first time I make Theme. And now I can’t save apk file because of visibility check.
It’s said that my theme has issuses in hightlight color.
The first one is “Point text color” (Common -> Color -> Pont text color)
and next is “Bubble text” (New messege -> Conversation view -> Bubble text)

I tried to chang the color but it didn’t work. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thank you,

After you run the visibility check and get errors, you should be able to click NEXT then get a message about being sure you want to exit visibility mode. Click YES and you’ll be taken to the Preview Images screen. After that you can build the APK. You don’t have to fix all visibility issues in order to create an APK.

1 Like

Thank you :"D :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This forum is great for asking questions and getting answers, and there is also a private Facebook group where you can search for solutions, and where there are tools and hints for new theme developers, like templates for creating phone images depending on phone model, and solutions for rejections. Only theme developers are allowed to join so that we can discuss aspects of the tool and how it works.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/300275587420135/

This group is private so that we can post images of the tool if needed, which I don’t think would be allowed on an open forum such as this, or other FB/Whatsapp groups, due to TOS of the GTS tool.

1 Like

Oh, thank you so much.
I just asked to join the group ( ╹▽╹ ) This really great to me (≧▽≦)

1 Like