Commercially distribution seller portal

When I read terms of services, I concluded that the commercial distribution request period to get to be confirmed is up to 4 days. However, the status of my Samsung account not changed to commercial seller distribution. Otherwise, all sent information’s were the same as listed on passport+ National Proof id. So why the confirmation is delayed?
My apps has been approved, but the commercial seller distribution not approved.
Point: This is the reply email from Samsung:

Customer Support

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We would like to inform you that your inquiry has been registered successfully and sent to the Customer Support team.

We sincerely ask you for patience and assure you that you will be informed of the results as soon as possible.

While you are waiting for an answer if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for using our services. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Center

Samsung is scrutinizing documentation much more thorough than a year ago and there have been a large increase in sellers this year. This has created a backlog. It may be 30 days or longer before you get notification.

But if you don’t get a notification in 2 weeks open a request and ask if there was something in error. I know I requested one 4 years ago and they asked for first name and last name but My ID has First Middle and Last so I was rejected and they never told me until I opened a request.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thnak you brother.

in my case i request samsung for the commercially account last week. i think change will be done this week.