Model Code: LH43QMREBGCXXT
Type No: LH43QMRE
Software version: T-KTM2ELAKUC-2040.1, 2040
Tizen: 4.0, SSSP6
Macbook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
Chip Apple M1
OS: macOS Big Sur, version 11.6
Hi I’m new to Tizen.
I’ve tried to use normal Tizen Public Certificate, it works both Emulator and TV (real device) with
I’m moving to b2bapis which I’ve already got access to samsungdforum, I can’t find any instructions to setup certificate on the site but StackOverflow says it need to include
Now, I’m able to access window.b2bapis on the real device TV but got access denied.
I’ve tried to create Samsung Partner Certificate (also Tizen Partner Certificate) both get install fail from
tizen install like below:
ref: Creating Certificates | Samsung Developers
- already rebuild and pack package with new certificate
- already permit to install the app via Device Manager with new certificate
- already tried removing all the certs and left only new Samsung Partner Certificate
Installing the package... -------------------- Platform log view -------------------- install RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer package_path /home/owner/share/tmp/sdk_tools/tmp/tizenplayer.wgt was_install_app return WAS_TRUE app_id[RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer] install start app_id[RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer] installing app_id[RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer] installing app_id[RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer] installing app_id[RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer] installing app_id[RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer] installing app_id[RCn3O6t0oY.tizenplayer] install failed spend time for wascmd is ms cmd_ret:0 Failed to install Tizen application. Total time: 00:00:02.150
Could someone please help me with this?
- Am I correct in generating the certificate to get b2bapis working? why is it failing with
118012on installing but Tizen public cert is fine?
- I can’t find any documentation to get Service running background on SSSP6 also, could someone please guide me?
Ps. this is my failed Partner Certificate looks like
But this normal Public Tizen works fine