Wgt Distribution - Tizen 7 Cert Problem

Good morning,

My question is similar to:

At this point:
I have a question about problem with install / distributing wgt app on Tizen 7 system.
At this point we use in TizenStudio, cert with Tizen profile. We build wgt package and host it on web serwer.
On TV ( usually QB13R and QM43B ) we set app url and set source to URL Launcher.

Problem:
On TV with Tizen 7 ( QM43C ) we cannot install app neither from TizenStudio or Url.
On TizenStudio I have cert error.

Very Important:
Samsung TV’s of ours clients are connected to there network with no internet access whatsoever.

Question:
What is prober / the best solution to distribute and update wgt app on many ( several hundred ) offline TV’s ?
Samsung profile cert push me to create dozens of certificates and on any TV replacement in customer buildings (e.g. TV breakdown ), need do be regenerated with new DUID’s

Kind regards

Alex

I think most businesses just publish their app in the Smart TV store that way you can update all apps and such without having to to to a brick and mortar site.

In order to run on a Samsung Device you need a Samsung Distributor Certificate. The Samsung (Tizen) Distributor certificate in your profile is replace but a Samsung as Distributor certificate.

I think for the Smart Signage and Hospitality control you would use the Tizen Business Manager or the Magic Info system.

There is other B2B options.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations