Galaxy S20/S21 64MP camera RAW in pro mode

Hi, there is a feature request for the access to the tele cameras of the S20 / S21 ultra for RAW in pro mode.

The same feature is needed for the 64MP cameras in the S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+ devices. I shoot always in pro mode because i can archive a similar rendering to my Sony Alpha cameras. Actually we loose the potential of the 64MP camera …
If Android 12 with its extended camera2api is out there are no more excuses not to give access to RAW for all camera modules.
What do you think? Please view my second feature request for video with the 64MP camera.

regards

hubert

Hi Hubert,

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end product requests. This forum is for 3rd party developer issues so I can’t keep it in the Feature Request Vote. but I did move it to the Mobile Galaxy Camera category.

This is a very frequent request and I think it does concern 3rd party developer issue so I’ll let it stand and see if it generates any large interest.

Samsung Electronics and its employees do not accept, review or consider ideas, suggestions, concepts and the like that have not been officially requested by us (“Unsolicited Submissions”). This is to prevent any potential dispute or misunderstanding as to the similarity between Unsolicited Submissions and our internally and independently developed products, technology and services

Ron
Samsung Developer Program