Heart Rate Variability (R-R Interval) Samsung Galaxy Watch

Hello,

We are planning to develop an APP that records Heart rate and Heart rate variability (R-R Interval) for Samsung Galaxy Watch. We are unsure if the galaxy watch provides R-R interval and some members on community reported earlier that the Human Activity Monitor API that provides R-R interval is always showing ‘0’ value.

Before purchasing Galaxy watches, we want to confirm if R-R interval can be recorded in Samsung Galaxy Watch.

Thank you

Hello var1588084648,
Welcome to the community!
So far I know, rRinterval value is nonzero since Tizen 4.0.
Would you please check the community reports whether they’re talking about Tizen Version 4.0 or not?

Thank you.

Hello SSaha

Thanks for your reply. The posts are from 2017, I also raised a support request in this developer forum and support person informed that the Human Activity Monitor API is not giving R-R interval and they also informed that fee developers used the Green Light HRM data to get R-R interval. Can you please confirm and provide any relevant documents that R-R interval can be recorded in Tizen 4.0 through this API.

Thank you

Thanks for the lovely solution I really appreciate

Coderkube

Hi there does the Galaxy Watch 4 have a way to access the R-R Interval? Is there a Human Activity Monitor API for the Galaxy Watch 4?