How do I go about having the colon blink with the

seconds? I made a simple watch face that is very minimal. I would like to have either the colon between the hour and minutes blink with the seconds or have a dot go along the edge.

Create a small horizontal strip matching the background that fits over the colon to mask it out. Have that strips opacity be zero or 100 depending on the seconds using a tag.

If you want a dot that travels use tag expression for a strip and placement

See the GWS tutorial on Tags I think there is a blog as well.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

2 Likes

If you don’t mind it will shine for a second and then hide for another second you can use either time line loop, or expression like (([s]%2)>0)*100 for opacity

3 Likes

Add an animation with 15 bitmaps. 7 with full color and 8 reduced color.

1 - Kopie - Kopie - Kopie

I use this with my digital clocks.

1 Like

I ended up added an extra : via text. Made it the color of my background and looped it. The preview it works as I thought it would. Not so much on the watch. It only blinks on 1/2 of the clock : so it looks like an eclipse. I have everything aligned.,

Hi
Go to the timeline, please go to right corner to the second.
Hide every alternate second for the 60 seconds.
Highlight the whole timeline which you used, right click and loop , it will work
Thanks
Malcolm

Hi @Peter , I would like to blink or on/off one image by each second. I have applied this expression in watch face studio - instead of [s], i am using [SEC] in color opacity filed. But cannot get the result as expected - may be i did wrong in somewhere. Can you please advise.

Hi Nobel,

I bet you have 100 + the tag for opacity. See what your opacity says in the settings (the opacity with the formula applied shows above the up down arrows.

Ron

1 Like

@r.liechty_SDR is right. If you have the fixed part 100 like where I put 95 in this example

and add another 0 or 100 with the tag expression, it will never disappear. Yet it is not so easy to notice, because the small number above % never shows the real formula result, if it is above 100.

Try to set it like this
or like

or use function that was not available in GWS
or
dependin in which part of the second you wish it to be seen.

2 Likes

Thank you @r.liechty_SDR

Thank you Peter @Peter