Install the Samsung USB Driver from the command line

How can I install samsung_usb_driver_for_mobile_phones from the command line without user participation using a BAT file?

Detect IT Easy (DIE) shows that this is an NSIS installer, but the /s key does not make a quiet installation. If manually start the installer, then it is noted that it is MSS InstallWizard. Unpacked the installation file and there was another setup.exe installer there but the Silent Key Finder utility cannot determine the keys of the quiet installation of this file. Searches on the Internet about the quiet installation of this driver did not lead to anything.

Samsung USB Driver for Windows is meant for Developers and is not designed for 3rd party use but for the direct use of the installer.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Maybe my google translator isn’t working properly, or maybe you don’t understand what I’m saying. I need to know the keys to quietly install this driver, for use on my personal computer. I always install all drivers from the command line. I have to reinstall my operating system frequently and I need to automate the driver installation process.

You are right, I didn’t understand correctly. Open a support request and that support team may be able to help. You may want to check GitHub and see if someone has something there.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations