JavaScript windows scroll event does not fire or trigger when using Sa

Hello. I am Mark Alvin Camarillo from Philippines. I am a technopreneur. I am reporting that Javascript windows scroll event does not fire, trigger or skip scroll event on scrolling down device screen, when using Samsung device, in some part of the browser when scrolling left or scrolling right. I found the error using Samsung device(Samsung Galaxy Note 8) and Samsung Internet Browser or Google Chrome.

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this forum is for 3rd party developer issues and not bug reports or suggestions.

Samsung’s mobile developers do not follow this board to prevent any potential dispute or misunderstanding as to the similarity between Unsolicited Submissions and our internally and independently developed products, technology and services.

I doubt that Note 8 is still supported but you should report bugs using the Samsung Members app if it is available for Note 8 or your service provider if it isn’t.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community