Lockscreen wallpaper and themed lockscreen elements

Is there ever going to be a code fix in order for people to change their wallpapers and not risk losing themed lockscreen elements? It’s a shame that people are held hostage to a theme and not be able to change their wallpapers unless they don’t mind losing themed pin pad.

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns.

I would recommend you post using the Samsung Members App. Log in atSamsung support select Contact US and then select community. This may vary depending on your location.

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Actually this is something that developers have been concerned about too and just for the record this was not just important to a member base but also as a developer. People complain about this topic a lot. This hardly disrupts developer discussions considering the complaints about such things.

HI Fin,

I think you made a convincing argument for keeping the thread alive.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Can you clarify a little more please? Is it just the pin screen? Because I can apply a theme, then change the lock screen, home screen, or both wallpapers and everything works as before with the previous themed screens?

the first one is before applying a wallpaper. The second one is the broken theme pin pad element after applying lockscreen wallpaper.

It’s always been this way. Even when I had my samsung s8. It’s really messed up that you can’t enjoy certain themed elements if you want to change a wallpaper.

Even just changing the homescreen wallpaper and not applying it to lock screen will destroy themed lockscreen elements.

I take it Noone has had anything to say about this issue?